Friday, April 13, 2012

To read list


1. Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James 

I was a fan of Twilight and for a time I lived and breathed Twilight fan fiction. BTW I've already read this book but skipped all the scenes that actually counts because I wanted the story. I didn't like it but I'm giving this book another chance, this time I wont skip anything.

2. Above by Leah Bobet

Its all about the cover. 
I actually have no idea what the story is about but based on the description from amazon.com its pretty promising. 

3. Covet by JR ward
I'm a huge Black Dagger Brotherhood fan and I never miss a book or a facebook update from JR Ward but for the life of me I have never read Ms. Ward's Fallen Angel series. 
I'm looking forward to reading this book. 

4. Linger  by Maggie Stiefvater

The send book of  Maggie Stiefvater's Wolf of Mercy Falls series. I liked the first book Shiver  a while back and its only now that I actually got a hold of Linger. I'm a little bit reluctant to reading this book since I think that Linger is pretty good as a stand alone novel and I'm not really interested in warewolves. I do like the characters though.

5. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Someone recommended this to me. This is another one of those books that I have no idea what the story is about other than there are fallen angels in it. It does have a lot of good reviews from Amazon and Goodreads  so I think I'll like it.

So that's it for my five to read list. I don't know when I'll be able to finish reading all of this or even if I'll stick to this list but they're the only books I haven't read yet in my bookshelf and don't have the money to buy new ones.

Till next time!


No comments: